Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Third Way

Roberta X has this to say about "lines in the sand."

I have not been actively posting lately, because frankly, I have had nothing new to say. Never the less, I find Roberta's "third way" says a lot of what I feel about government, and our ability to do something about it. I however, while recognizing the nature of government, am a conservative. I see the need for a very limited government, one which does only a few things and leaves the rest up to the people. Personal liberty is very important to me.

Like Roberta, I participate in political action, including elections, in hopes of getting less of the bad consequences of government action, and more of the benefits of government inaction. One of the things I will be doing this weekend is helping to man the Grass Roots North Carolina booth at the Raleigh Gun Show. Stop by and talk a while. Join up if you haven't already. Sign up for the Raffle while you are there.

H/T to the Smallest Minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment