Friday, April 24, 2009

The Liberty Sphere: Bill Quietly Becomes Law That Forbids Opposition!

The Liberty Sphere: Bill Quietly Becomes Law That Forbids Opposition!

You were warned about this during the campaign. I honestly thought, though, that we would have a chance to debate it. Apparently not. In the Examiner article, the Welshman notes that Hitler did something similar. Those children became the Hitler Youth. When Germany had spent all its young men, eventually it threw the old, and the Hitler Youth into the breech. Is that what you want for your children? Do you really want them to be propagandized by the Left? For myself, I hope my grand daughter grows up to be able to think for herself. I hope she hears all sides of any issue, so she can make up her own mind.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have a choice. But wait, doesn't forced servitude violate the Constitution? Well, I am sure the Supreme Court will find some provision of foreign law to serve as precedent to apply to say it really doesn't, even if its Sharia.

No comments:

Post a Comment