Friday, June 12, 2009

The Liberty Sphere: Perspective on the Growing Outrage in America

The Liberty Sphere: Perspective on the Growing Outrage in America

The Welshman has a great piece summarizing what radio talk show hosts are hearing from their listeners. It would behoove the politicians in Washington to hear this for themselves, and decide on their own that enough is enough.

I know I have said this before, but the country I was born in no longer exists. In the last 5 months, it has disappeared so fast down the rabbit hole that I have wondered if changing the name might be in order, out of respect for what it was, rather as Germany became the Third Reich, or Russia became the USSR. This must stop, somehow, and be reversed wherever possible.

As Paul Valone's great piece "The Gun Debate Explained for Liberals" (which can be found by clicking the Gun Rights Examiners on the sidebar of this blog) says:

Unfortunately, because you are liberal, and because liberalism seems to manifest itself as a pathological obsession to run my life, I can’t reason with you. Therefore, my only choice is to beat you. (Stop cowering: I mean metaphorically, not literally.)

My sole recourse is to marginalize you and reclaim my culture, and that is what I have set about doing. If not me, then my children. If not them, their children. We will make the Thirty Years’ War look like a trifle.

There. We’ve cleared the air. Don’t we all feel just a little
better?

No comments:

Post a Comment