Sunday, October 25, 2009

Islamocracy and the Left

Just a quick post before getting ready for church this morning. I have said before that in my opinion, Islam is not a true religion. I must confess that I have not read the Koran, or studied much about Islam. Instead, I have studied what Islam has done. Jesus said "By their fruits you shall know them." An article today in the American Thinker entitled Islamocracy by John Griffing outlines the many ways that Islam does not follow, indeed is antithetical to what Jesus taught. (Notice that when I talk about what Jesus taught, versus Christian teaching, I am expressing the difference between orthopraxis and orthodoxy, where Christian represents orthodoxy. There can be a difference, and the differences sometimes keep people out of the Church, much to many a pastor's dismay I'm sure.) It also explores the strange alliance between the Left, supposed paragons of our Rights, and Islam. But the bottom line is that the fruit of this tree is evil. Does that mean that every last Muslim who confesses Islam is evil too? No, of course not. Many Muslims simply go through the motions, as do many Christians, in an effort to get along and not rock the boat. The fact is that the Koran does say that those who do not confess Islam have to die. Now to those who would bring up the Inquisitions, I would point out that at no point does Jesus teach these things (orthopraxis.) Those things happened under authority of the Church, a human invention, which is as corruptible as any human undertaking, and represented virulent orthodoxy.

Got to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment