Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Muslim Antichrist

I have been wondering where this was going to go. Michael Youssef has published a two part story over at Townhall.com entitled The Antichrist and the Muslim Mahdi. Today, we get the answer:
There can be no doubt: Muslims are preparing to accept the Mahdi as their leader—and the Mahdi is indistinguishable from the world leader we know as the Antichrist.
Ever since I read Robert Spencer's Did Muhammad Exist?: An Inquiry Into Islam's Obscure Origins I have been convinced that the "god" who inspired these verses was not the God of Creation, the God that Christians and Jews worship, the God that gave Moses the Ten Commandments. No, the "god" that Muslims swear allegiance to is the Devil, by whatever name he goes by. Note that our God does not need us to kill for him, indeed instructs us not to do it. Our God does not need us to pray to him, rather it is we who need to pray, and He does answer our prayers. Indeed, the All Powerful, Omnipotent One does not need anything from us, but He desires to have a relationship with us, personally, one on one. Jesus directed that we pray silently, and in privacy. The Muslim god demands they pray publicly five times a day. The Muslim god wants obedience, not relationship. Allah demands "Worship me, or I will have my minions kill you!"  Notice the differences in the message here?

Ultimately, God's will will be accomplished.  I control nothing.  All I know is that my God cares for me, and if he can care about me, he can care for anyone.  If you are thinking of converting to Islam, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment