Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Needs a Gun in a Barber Shop

From Philadelphia, comes this story.

"He asked me a question about whether or not I was closed," Cross said. "I invited him in and got myself prepared to cut his hair.

"The suspect . . . starts digging in his pockets. I thought he was looking for a cell phone, maybe shifting his wallet or something."

The man then "pulls out a gun on me."

Demanding money, the gunman "goes into my pockets, goes into my cash register. He said, 'There's not enough,' " Cross said.

"I had my 9-year-old son here. He was in the back and didn't know what was going on. The person knew there was somebody else in here, threatened me and threatened if I didn't give him more money he would also harm my son."


It was a good thing Mr. Cross was armed with more than a cell phone and a whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment