Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Ministry of Truth

John Griffing has another article on the Cass Sunstein's proposal to limit bloggers free speech entitled Ministry of Truth, Obama Style at the American Thinker today. I previously reported about it here. At that time I said:


Well, boo hoo. It's called journalism, and is protected under the First Amendment.
Let me also say that I am not going to stop calling this Administration fascist (a term that has been misused by the left since I can remember to describe other Presidents, and pretty much anyone else they didn't like.) This time, it seems to to me to be a pretty accurate fit. Lefties have been shutting down debate whenever they can not win the argument with facts, which is most of the time. So, if Obama wants to sign an Executive Order making Sunstein's little tirade "law," it will simply prove what I and others have said all along. I will not shut up.

For more on what exactly Fascism is, see Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism.

No comments:

Post a Comment