Thursday, February 4, 2021

Mark Robinson Fights Back

Andrea Widburg has made a national story out of something that heretofore had been a local story.  Widburg has the story in a post at the American Thinker in a post entitled North Carolina's Lt. Governor shows how to fight back against a corrupt media. As an aside, I voted for Mark Robinson, and so far it appears to have been the right vote.

As always, I urge you, gentle reader, to go to Widburg's hyperlinked article, read the article, and listen to the two videos as well. These videos will give you a sense of the man. He is fearless, and knows true history. I was impressed that he brought out that it wasn't the Republican's who had formed, supported, and protected the KKK. Indeed, Republicans in the post bellum South were targets of the KKK as were blacks and Catholics.  The cartoon published by WRAL.com was both offensive and ignorant, and dare I say it, racist. The fact that a teacher. who should know better, drew this cartoon makes one wonder what kind of garbage he is teaching.

One other things to point out here:  Mark Robinson is North Carolina's first black person elected to the Lt. Governor's office. Liberals and the Left are always going on about the first this or that so called "oppressed" minorities. I certainly read a biography of aviator Amelia Earhart as a young teen and I was impressed. I read a number of biographies, including one of George Washington Carver (invented peanut butter, but was more impressive than that), and Benjamin Franklin. But the thing that impressed me then, as now, is not that they each represented different races, but that they performed feats in their various fields that are very much human.  The fact that they were a "first" is not the part that should impress, in other words.

I voted for Mark Robinson because he seems to be someone who will fight for my views and my rights. I did not know about supposed anti Jewish prejudice, and I hope if he has such, that his views have modified. As a Christian, I very much look at the Jews as a pioneering people, bringing the word of the Living God into the world and preserving it for all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment