Thursday, December 31, 2020

May God Be With Us in 2021

So, here it is, New Year's Eve of the year 2020.  I have been reading Kurt Schlichter's books:  Peoples' Republic, Indian Country, Wildfire, and Collapse. I am currently reading Crisis. I really hadn't read a novel in years, but these are good little pieces of escape literature.  They are also meant to be warnings, but unfortunately the Left seems to be taking these novels as how to manuals, rather like they seem to take Orwell's novel 1984.  Each time I think the Left can not descend any further into insanity and unreality, they seem to break new records.

Schlichter has a cheesy list of predictions for 2021, entitled My Prediction for 2021 is Pain. It tracks with my own thoughts on 2021. I hope for a miracle, but at the moment I feel as if we Constitutional conservatives are surrounded.  Indeed, I am reminded of the World War II Battle of Bastogne. The Commander at Bastogne was ordered to hold his position against overwhelming odds.  If you don't know the history of this famous battle, go and read about it.  The Commander at Bastogne held out until General Patton could bring his Third Army to bear.  When asked to surrender by the German Commander, who clearly had all the advantages, he replied "Nuts."  But I fear we can not expect a General Patton to arrive.

Schlichter starts out with the big one:
Let’s get this out-of-the-way. I predict President Asterisk will be inaugurated in January despite the massive cheating and incompetence that stole the election from the American people. Yeah, I know it’s not fair or right, but that’s my assessment of what will happen, and if you want smoke blown up your Swalwell, keep walking. While it is 2020, and it is Trump, and therefore anything can happen, I still think it is highly unlikely that any kind of constitutional maneuver or even the most meritorious court challenge is going to validate Donald Trump’s victory in the last election, even though it’s painfully clear that he did win and was only deprived of the victory by a combination of incompetence, scams and outright fraud. And I predict many Americans will refuse to accept this ancient pervert as their president. I know I will never name him without adding an *. I also know I’m not going to rest until the left pays. How about you?
He follows that up with the fact that, under a President Asterisk administration, the Durham investigation will close up shop. No one will be prosecuted, nobody who actually deserves it will go to jail. Sorry.  On the other hand, if Trump isn't reelected,  the Republican party is finished as a national party.  Good, as this allows us to make a new party.  But, we also need to make a concerted effort to march back through the institutions.  It will be a decades long effort, if we can keep that Klause Schwab guy at bay.  And of course if President Asterisk doesn't deliver us to the Chinese.

Schlichter concludes with this:
Dishonorable mentions include my prediction of the epic suck-upening to China, and to Iran, and to every other America-hating nest of scumbags around the globe, as well as our government once again listening to creepy Swedish urchins about the climate hoax, and its inevitable focus on trying to silence and disenfranchise us. But here’s one more prediction…we will win. Maybe not in 2021, but mark my words, the side of freedom and justice cannot lose. Victory is coming. And you can hold me to it.
The hero of Schlichter's books, Kelly Turnbull, would not say this. Such a man can not have this kind of faith: he has seen too much evil. And it is only faith that can inspire someone to say this. So here is my prayer, may God be with us in 2021.

Update:  Maybe a little bit of hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment