Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Marixst Takeover by Leftist Slobs

I am feeling grumpy today, as befits my status as a grumpy old man. So, when I read this
piece from The New Paltz Journal by someone named Malone Vandam, I had to post about it here.

Some interesting quotes:

Obama is a card table huckster who has drawn in the media as his crowd of intellectually vain, and null, marks. He gives phoniness a bad name. He’s a white man from Hawaii with black skin who took up being black at college and has American blacks suckered with a “be like me” romance that will do them less good
than the last time white liberals helped them into social disintegration. Free cash and prizes will not put the black family together again, not with 70% of black kids now being born outside of marriage.


Or this:
Identity politics is the prison of the infantilized. Obama is himself an infantilized brahmin, with all the characteristic narcissism required to see all his works as spun gold. But that’s the characteristic of everyday liberalism, and this is no everyday liberalism. This is liberalism with mask off, with lies flowing too cheap to meter, with its homicidal heart beating out of its chest, with creepiness the air it breathes and marked cards in every deal.


Go read the whole thing.

I am again contemplating taking down my U.S flag that flies outside my home. I really believe that we are no longer in the United States of America, but are instead in the Former USA, the original having been taken over by an institutional version of the body snatchers. I often feel like Winston Smith when I tell folks that this or that policy is a bad idea-no a really bad idea. I feel like I went to sleep one night in the USA, and awoke the next morning in the FUSA. People around me have no sense that all this has been done before, in other countries, with universally bad results (I assume I will have no argument that 100 million killed by their own government constitutes a "bad result"). Why do they think it will be any different this time?

Obviously, all this bodes no good. I must return to positive attitudes and actions. This sense of hopelessness serves nobody.

Update: Nicki Fellzener has a great post up over at The Liberty Zone entitled
Restrict...Collect...Humble that is a good mate to that posted above. Nicki links to a post by Cara Ellison that points out that there has been in fact very little factual data, but a lot of scare mongering to justify The One's actions. None of it has been random either, but all pointed in one direction. Nicki closes with this:

Is this what you all wanted? All of you who elected him to change the very nature of this country? Did you intend for politicians to take control of the means of production in this country? Did you want those who seek power over you to gain it this easily - with just promises of "hope and change?" Did you intend to allow your work, your achievement, your earnings, your sweat to be appropriated by those who think they know better than you how you should live your life, how much of your earnings you should keep and how much of your property is really yours?

Is this what you consider moral and just?

If it is, you're getting exactly what you deserve. And you will be damned for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment