Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ashton Lundeby: Did the perpetrators comment online?

The Ashton Lundeby case continues to get curiouser and curiouser. Paul Valone has an article with the perpetrators apparently commenting on his previous article in the Charlotte Examiner.

As Paul says:

I can’t tell you with certainty whether Ashton Lundeby made bomb threats. I can say that if the comments left were by the other players, it sounds as though he was “lulzed” for refusing to make bomb threats, just as players in this group of online pranksters had “vanned” one of their own earlier.

Nor can I Say with certainty whether the DOJ is holding Ashton under an abuse of the Patriot Act. I can say that if they aren’t, they had better be far more forthcoming than they have been, and I can say that repeal of the Patriot Act should be the priority of liberals and conservatives alike.

As we focus the telescope, saga of Ashton Lundeby continues to get “curiouser and curiouser …”

No comments:

Post a Comment