Sunday, January 24, 2010

Price Comes Down to the Little People

This video was taken I think yesterday, and appears on Randy's Right blog. The video is a segment of an unexpected meeting between Congressman David Price and the NC Freedom crowd. As usual, the group was peaceful, and understood the Constitution quite well. David Price's explanations sounded like boilerplate talking points. Also the subject of just who David Price is representing came up, with several saying he is not representing us.

Certainly I have come to feel that I have no representation in Washington or at the Statehouse. My entreaties and communications with Price and with State Representative Deborah Ross fall on deaf ears. Whoever they are representing, it is not me, or people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment