Monday, October 29, 2012

A Voice in the Wilderness, Crying 'Wake Up'

I have to say that I completely agree with Anthony Martin (aka The Welshman) as he wrote this Musings After Midnight-Is This The Last Election of the American Republic?. Go read the whole thing.  The strength of the language used is what I feel, but I often do not express for fear of appearing to you, gentle reader, as if I had gone off the deep end of the pool, never to surface again.  But in Anthony's hands, I think you will understand that in the wee hours of the night, things look particularly dark.

I think maybe Thomas Sowell's timing may have been a little off, as he was predicting that 2008 would be our last election.  I tend to look at all the stories of voter fraud coming out, and I wonder how much of that is taking place.  But more, I wonder that 50 percent of the American people are prepared to vote for a man, and an administration that has not just spun the truth, but actually lied, repeatedly, to the American people.

Are we not awake yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment