Thursday, November 21, 2019

Boys get access to girls locker room

Today I want to highlight a story from the Daily Wire by Matt Walsh in which a an Illinois School District voted to allow biological boys into the girl's locker room. No mention is made of it, but I suspect that the boy who brought suit to force this was backed by powerful forces. But that really shouldn't have made a difference. The vote was morally wrong. It was also wrong on purely utilitarian grounds. Face it, it was just wrong.

Also please watch the Matt Welsh Show at the bottom of the article.  Matt tells us how he really feels.  Of course, Walsh feels compassion for these gender confused boys, right up until they want to have access to the girls's bathroom and locker room.  There's a reason boys and girls are traditionally separated and it is not because we are trying to protect the boys from the girls.

I have also watched as so called trans-women, who were men or boys, have taken championships in women's sports.  To me, this represents an unintended consequence of feminist arguments that claim there is no difference between men and women.  Of course we all know that is not true.  So every time I hear women complain, I want to say "I told you so."

But this is more serious.  As Walsh points out, the District could have done a number of things that would have preserved girls' privacy.   That they did not can only indicate either that they are ignorant, or evil.  I vote for evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment