Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Liberty Sphere: 10 Key Conservative Principles#links

The Liberty Sphere: 10 Key Conservative Principles#links

I have tried, several times, to put down in an organized way what I think are the key principles of conservatism that everyone who claims to be conservative must follow. I have failed. But Anthony Martin over at the Columbia Conservative Examiner has done a good job. Go check it out.

In my formulation, the Constitution takes a starring role.  But if you had Constitutional governance, all ten items would be fulfilled.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post - I always enjoy visiting...

    Steve
    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,

    As always, appreciate your comments.

    Regards,
    PolyKahr

    ReplyDelete