Monday, February 4, 2019

Infanticide is the Hallmark of a Pagan Culture

In several postings of late I have pointed out that abortion and infanticide were common practices in ancient civilizations.  The thing that changed that was the coming into the world of Jesus, and his death on the cross and resurrection.  The God of the Jews and Christianity is a God of life.  All other claimants to that throne have been death cults.

Today, at the Federalist, Georgi Boorman has an article entitled Infanticide is the Historical Hallmark of a Pagan Culture which makes the same points. I make no distinction between aborting a child during the first trimester and exposing the child after it is born, or worse. I believe a child is human at the point of conception. It can not be anything other than human, for only human genetic material went into its making.

Please go read the article.  Ms.  Boorman makes a number of excellent points.  I have to run today, as I have a number of errands, so I will leave you with Ms.  Boorman today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment