Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Why The Hard Sell?

 Over at the American Thinker, Alex Hamilton explains why masks are still mandatory. According to Hamilton, if our overlords "allowed" us to doff the masks, few would get the vaccines. I get it. But the question still remains, why are they pushing so hard?  What aren't the telling us?

 It seems fairly clear that our garbage elites could not give a fig about us. So there must be something else that they are not telling us. Certainly, statistics indicate that over all, the Chinese virus has a survival rate of 99.987%. Even for us older than dirt folks, survival is fairly high, 95.5%. So again, why the hard sell to get everybody in the World vaccinated?  Why can't I make the decision for me myself, based on informed opinion, and not because I am being coerced into it; not because I am being officially shunned if I don't?  Pardon me for being cynical, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment