Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Righteous Anger

Yesterday, as I was driving and explaining what has been happening to Judge Kavanaugh to someone who is what Rush has described as an "uninformed voter," I found myself having to constantly put down anger to sound sane.  Today, Derek Hunter captures exactly how I felt over character assassination that has taken place by people whose past and present behavior leaves them little room to criticize.  Hunter's piece can be found at Townhall.com under the title The Righteous Rage of the Right.

Hunter writes:
Now, after witnessing how disgusting the political left have become in their attempted character assassination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh, I would crawl over flaming broken glass into a salt and lemon juice pit to vote against every Democrat I can. And I’m not alone.
I don’t know if Democrats realize what they’ve done, what they’ve awoken in their crusade against Kavanaugh, but I can assure you that conservatives are awake now, ready and enthusiastic to register their disgust at the ballot box. Even never-Trump Republicans have come home, outraged over what our politics have devolved into in the name of “progress.”
Only Democrat voters can change this situation. They can vote the bastards out of office, and do as we have done to find worthy candidates of the old style like Zel Miller and Sam Nunn. In the meantime, I will not vote for another Democrat, and I hold anyone who claims to be a registered Democrat suspect until proven otherwise. The late Robert Bork, Justice Clarence Thomas, and now Judge Kavanaugh, not to mention the other people whose lives have been ruined despite being able representatives of the people have disgusted me since Dan Quayle was run out of office for misspelling the word "potato." Who knew that one of the qualifications for the job of representative, senator, and Vice President was to have first been a spelling bee champion. Does this mean that Joe "Gaffe Machine" Biden was unqualified to be Vice President, and surely to run for President? How about Maxine "Worlds Smartest Woman" Waters? Has she been a spelling be champion?

I suspect the Left will not like the new rules, but they are the only ones who can change them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment