Thursday, February 3, 2022

No, I wouldn't call Biden a traitor...

James Mullin has a post at the American Thinker today that is...well...interesting. The post, entitled I wouldn't exactly call Biden's oil and gas policies treason points to exactly that. As I have noted many times, when a series of abuses all point in the same direction, you can no longer claim that it is mere coincidence. Mullin points to an number of facts which any reasonable person can connect dots.

So that’s where we are: Even as the Totalitarians are on the move, Biden’s policies have made the West financially poorer, whereas those same Totalitarians have their income stream sharply reinvigorated.
I never advance for one second that the Biden family’s dealings with China, Ukraine, and Russia have anything to do with what is described here. Coincidences occur in life and do not equal causal connections. But as Sherlock Holmes once sagely said, when you eliminate all possibilities, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. And I find myself wondering more and more who were those citizens of ancient Troy who argued for bringing that wooden horse inside the city gates?

No, I wouldn't call Biden a traitor...

No comments:

Post a Comment