Tuesday, January 26, 2021

You're Not Paranoid if They are Really After You

 Rod  Dreher has an excellent article at The American Conservative entitled How To Prepare for the Coming Crackdown. Dreher ubtervuews Alex Braszko who, besides his experience as a military intelligence officer, is a Orthodox Christian. Please go read the interview. Braszko paints a grim picture, particluarly as relates to our online lives. Yes, I figure my writing here may already have me on a list. But he is right that you should disconnect from social media, and keep you phone in a faraday bag, get rid of Alexa, and the other things he suggests. More, however, is a matter of attitude:

...Nothing but the grace of God prevents those same things from happening in our own country today. So, no, I don’t think I’m being alarmist. I think we’re being vigilant, I think we’re being observant, thinking critically about what happened historically in many other countries, looking at similarities taking place in our own country today. And it’s really not good what we’re witnessing.
Please go read the entire article, and begin now improve your spiritual life and become "the gray man."

No comments:

Post a Comment