Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tucker Carlson Has Left the Building

I was busy yesterday and missed the BIG news that Tucker Carlson left Fox News. His last show was Friday the 21st. Andrea Widburg had the news at the American Thinker entitled A Media Earthquake Has Just Hit: Tucker Carlson Has Left Fox. And over at Townhall the Town Hall staff has remarks by Tucker Carlson shortly after his last show. You will want to both read Widburg's piece - always insightful, and watch Carlson's remarks.

My own take is that Tucker Carlson, along with Glenn Beck and a few others is one of the only reliable truth tellers. Gentle readers will know that I have warned you not to fall into the trap of telling lies that you know are lies. But also attempt to find out if what people are telling you is the truth. By and large, Tucker tells the truth. I rarely watch anything on Fox any more, and since I have taken off the record list the Tucker Carlson Show, I don't know that I will be watching it much at all.

AOC was apparently thrilled that Fox had taken Carlson off the air. Foolish woman. Glenn Beck and Megyn Kelly were discussing Carlson's potential next moves. Both agreed that Fox releasing him had basically unleashed Carlson to really go after the liars stalking America. I agree with that assessment. I also feel, like Carlson, that the GOP is not fighting hard enough for the American people, that there are still too many who play the game for personal money and power and to hell with their constituents. So it will be interesting to see what comes next

No comments:

Post a Comment