Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday's Thoughts

Finally, for today, here is Francis Poretto's Sunday Ruminations. Go read and think about it.

Gratitude is one item I am trying to be better at. I find when I am consciously grateful, that my attitude improves. As an Engineer, I studied Physics in school, and came to the conclusion that the Newtonian physical world operates in a predictable manner, if only we had the computing power to be able to bring all the variables together at any time. Newer discoveries in physics have proven the limitations of that belief, but it still holds true in the Newtonian world. It was some time before the thought occurred to me that I should be grateful for such a world, and that an omnipotent God could have created all kinds of chaos had he chosen to. The fact he did not is another proof of his Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment