Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Where to get the Straight News

wish I had had this article when I was starting out on my conservative journey. Ted Noel at the American Thinker today has an excellent article pointing readers Where to get Straight News. Back then the only news aggregator was the Drudge Report. Drudge was never a "conservative" site. He included both conservative and leftist writers, not to mention those that we decidedly middle of the road. It was where I discovered such luminaries as the great Thomas Sowell and Jonah Goldberg. Sowell has since retired.

I have implimented a number of the solutions Noel mentions, such as using Duck Duck Go as a search engine. Besides getting straighter news, it avoids feeding the beast. I have a Proton mail account, which I use sparingly for communications I want kept private. Others I have yet to implement in my life, but I will be looking into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment