Monday, March 16, 2009

Why Do You Need A Gun At Home

A woman and her three daughters were brutally murdered this week in yet another instance of police inability to respond to a 9-1-1 call in time to save victims. In the Conover, North Carolina home invasion, authorities say Lisa Saephan and her three children – 20-year-old Melanie, 18-year-old Pauline and 3-year-old Cody – were stabbed or shot ...


I run this type of posting whenever I can to show that a person is literally not safe anywhere. In church, at school, in a restaurant, in a bank, or at the State Fair. Whatever our servant lawmakers have in mind when the write these sorts of laws, laws that disarm the public in these places are not there to protect you and me. I suspect they are writing in stumbling blocks, hoping to discourage our taking advantage of our rights, and making the lives of the police easier. Doesn't sound like the correct motives to me, does it to you?

read more digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment